Your list of wishes fulfilled
Smart Inverter Compressor
*Saving Calculated for LG 3 Star 185L Model in Comparison to LG 1 Star 185L Model, Considering Usage Span of 10 Years & Electricity Rate Rs.7 Per KWh (May Differ Basis Respective State Tariff Rate).
connect your refrigerator to home inverter in case of power cuts. Thus providing
you the convenience of storing food for long, without spoilage.
^ As per internal test on LG 2 Star model with Inverter Compressor that consumes approximately 20 Watts compared to 1 CFL bulb consuming 15 Watts.*Results as per the test conducted internally by LG under strict test
conditions”. “Test Conditions: Machine without load, Setting at Normal notch (Temperature control knob setting at no. 4), stable condition Cycling at 32°C, Battery fully charged, Battery:- 135Ah, 12V. Make:- Luminous
MOIST ‘N' FRESH
Spillproof toughened glass shelves
A feature, exclusive to LG.
^Under test conducted at LG in house laboratory.
Other Key Features
*Saving Calculated for LG 3 Star 185L Model in Comparison to LG 1 Star 185L Model, Considering Usage Span of 10 Years & Electricity Rate Rs. 7 Per KWh (May Differ Basis Respective State Tariff Rate). ^Under test conducted at LG in house laboratory.
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated run on solar.
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected.
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor.
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is required. Like Inverter, CPU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V).
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requirement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system
|Special Features||inverter, base stand with drawer, Door Lock, stabilizer free operation|
|Defrost System||Direct Cool|
|Included Components||1 Unit of Refrigerator & 1 Unit of User of Manual|