Dynasty sofas are the perfect pieces to reflect the royal tastes, this royal living room set anchors a seating ensemble in timeless appeal. Clean-lined silhouette with tight arms and carved feet. Carving brings out this sofa’s glamorous side, while exquisite details including high-density foam.
- Seat Cushion : Fixed
- Seat Filling : Foam
- Foam Density : 40
- Storage Availability : No
- Upholstery Material : Premium Fabric
- Assembly Required : No
- Seating Capacity : 3+1+1 Seater + Puffy
- Frame Material : Rock Wood
- 3 Seater Dimensions : L 2134mm +D 840mm+ H 1220mm
- 2 Seater Dimensions : L 1680mm +D 840mm+H 1220mm
- Country of Origin : India
Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
Warranty & Installation
The warranty, as mentioned, on the product is provided by the Merchant.
The 36 month warranty on Sofas is on the frame and 12 month warranty on padding & mechanism if any.
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
What is not covered under this warranty?
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion covers